Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Welcome to the website of Rotem Shani (“the Company”).
Access to this website or to any website that was or will be created by the Company, either alone or with others, at the Company’s discretion (“the Website”) and its use are subject to the terms and conditions of use stated below (“Terms and Conditions”). The Terms and Conditions regulate the relationship between the Company and any person who uses, surfs, views, or otherwise makes use of the Website and the information contained therein (“User”), and constitute an agreement between it and the Company.
Please read the Terms and Conditions on our Website carefully because your access to, use of, and activities on the Website, constitute your implied unlimited and unrestricted consent to the Terms and Conditions of the Website. If you disagree with one or more of these Terms and Conditions, you must refrain from using the Website.
- The Website is offered to the public “AS IS” and contains all the information appearing in it, including information about the Company, projects performed by the Company, images, and video clips, features, and various publications. The Company does everything in its ability to update the information to ensure its accuracy but the information may be incomplete or inaccurate. The Website may contain typographic or other technical errors with respect to the information appearing in the Website, and the Company is not responsible for any inaccuracies, absence of updates, or omissions, with respect to the information, and the user will have no complaint with respect thereto.
- Various images, drawings, graphs, renderings, and designs that are described or presented on the Website are for illustrative purposes only, unless stated otherwise, and actual objects may vary. Should an inconsistency be discovered between the information on the Website and the Company’s official documents, including information conveyed by the Company’s employees orally or in writing, the information in the Company’s offices and official documents is the information that will be deemed to be correct.
- The Company may, at its exclusive discretion and without need for prior notice, revise and/or modify the Terms and Conditions of the Website from time to time. Any change in the Terms and Conditions will enter into effect immediately upon its publication.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the Website and the contents contained therein by computer and/or any other communication device.
- Protection of privacy and databases
- Copyright and intellectual property
- The Website and the information contained therein, including its design, contents, and the drawings, graphs, illustrations, images, names, trademarks, and all other information that appears on the Website (“the Information”) are protected by copyrights and constitute the exclusive property of the Company or third parties that gave the Company permission to use them on the Website. The user undertakes to refrain from making any use of the Information, or modifying, processing, editing, publishing, reproducing, presenting in public or selling any part of the Information without explicit prior written consent of the Company. The user undertakes to refrain from making use of what may constitute a violation of copyright laws, and any foreign laws and/or convention.
- The Company’s logo and name, the Website name and all other symbols of the Company (whether registered or not) constitute the exclusive property of the Company and the Company has the exclusive right to use them. The user may not perform any action that may infringe on the intellectual property rights with respect to the Company’s trademarks.
- Links to other websites
The Company’s Website may contain links to websites that are not operated by the Company. Note that these links are designed exclusively for your convenience and the Company has no control over these websites, and assumes no responsibility for the contents appearing on those websites. The inclusion of links to other websites does not constitute evidence of the Company’s endorsement of the contents of those websites or of any connection to those websites or their operators. The Company does not guarantee the proper working order of the links or that the links direct to websites to which the electronic indicators purport to direct. The Company has exclusive discretion to remove any link from the Website and/or to add additional links.
- Users’ obligations
Users undertake to use the Website in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions and in good faith. Without limitation to the foregoing, use of the Website is subject to all laws and compliance with the guidelines of Company and/or its representatives, and users affirm and undertake to refrain from causing any harm to the Company and/or third parties by using the Website.
The user’s access to and activities on the Website indicate the user’s consent and undertaking to perform or refrain from performing the following actions:
- The user undertakes to refrain from performing actions on the Website that may restrict and/or prevent other users from using the Website, and to refrain from any unlawful use of the Website.
- The user undertakes to refrain from uploading, retrieving, transmitting, disseminating, or publishing any information, content, and materials that are prohibited for publication because they are threatening, offensive, libelous, racist, or any form of discriminative.
- The user undertakes to refrain from uploading, retrieving, transmitting, disseminating or publishing other information, content, and material without the prior written consent of the Company.
- The user undertakes to refrain from uploading, retrieving, transmitting, disseminating or publishing other information, content, and material that may violate third-party proprietary rights or privacy protection rights.
- The user undertakes to refrain from making any commercial use of the Website information and content and/or any part thereof, and make only personal and private use of the Website.
- The user undertakes to refrain from intervening in and/or making any modification to the Website’s source code and to refrain from making any use that may constitute modification or deletion of the information presented on the Website or a disruption to its operations.
- The user undertakes to refrain from uploading, transmitting, and disseminating information that includes a malicious virus.
- The user undertakes to indemnify and compensate the Company, immediately upon its demand, for any event in which the Company is suspicious that the user’s use of the Website does not comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or any law, and for any direct and/or indirect damage and any expense incurred by the Company in connection with a complaint and/or demand that stems from a violation of the Terms and Conditions of the Website.
- The user agrees, without limitation to the Company’s rights, that in the event that the Company is concerned that the user’s use of the Website does not comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or with the provisions of law, the Company may perform any action to protect its property and/or its rights and/or the rights of other users, and the Company may monitor the user’s use of the Website and prevent the user from accessing the Website.
- Use of the Company’s Website is the user’s exclusive responsibility.
- The user declares and acknowledges that the Company will use conventional precautionary means available to it in order to protect confidentiality and information security on the Website, yet the user is aware of the limitations of the internet in connection to information security and potential malfunctions that are not in the Company’s control and therefore the user agrees and confirms that the Company assumes no responsibility for any direct and/or indirect damage incurred by the user and/or any third party in connection with the user’s use of the Website.
- The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for any disruption, error, or omission of information on the Website.
- The Company assumes no responsibility for any direct and/or indirect damage in connection with accessing and using the Website or as a result of denial of access, and will not be responsible for any damage caused to the computer equipment or other property of the user, including as a result of a computer virus or software application.
- The Company does not guarantee that the Website will be available at all times or that use of the Website will be without interruption and/or disruption and/or malfunction and/or failure, and declares that it will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to a user or any third party as a result of said disruptions.
- The user acknowledges that the Company is unable to monitor all the information uploaded to the Website, whether it is uploaded and presented on the Website, by other users and the Company will not be responsible for any such third-party publication.
- The Company may, at any time, modify the Website and remove, correct, add, or modify the information contained in it, and revise the Website from time to time. The user will have no complaint against the Company in respect of changes made to the Website and will have no complaint in respect of malfunctions that occur due to the introduction of such changes.
- The Company has the right to deny access to the Website to any user, at its exclusive discretion.
- The Company may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions to any third party, and has no obligation to give notice of such assignment on the Website.
- The Company may, at its exclusive discretion, suspend the operations of the Website at any time, permanently or temporarily, and has no obligation to give prior notice or to obtain the user’s consent for such action.
- All activities on the Website, including the Terms and Conditions, are governed exclusively by Israeli law and any dispute concerning the Website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Tel Aviv District.
- Should any terms in these Terms and Conditions be determined by any authority and/or competent court to be invalid or unenforceable, such terms will be replaced by other valid clauses whose contents match the intention of the original clauses as closely as possible. Note that in such event, the remaining clauses of these Terms and Conditions will continue to be valid.
- The user waives any complaint against the Company or any representative of the Company in connection with the issues regulated in these Terms and Conditions and may not assert any complaint and/or make any demand to the Company.
- Please direct all questions or concerns related to the Website or these Terms and Conditions and all recommendations and suggestions for firstname.lastname@example.org improvement to email@example.com